Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just This

Just a lazy Sunday afternoon stroll downtown.


Well folks, I am sad to leave LA. I've said it before, but really it's a bit rough. Harder still by the fact that, unlike when I left for college, I am not sure if I'll ever live in the area again. But, I embrace change, and am definitely excited for lazy Sunday afternoon strolls around DC. It's a city full of history, which I love.

You may be wondering why I'm already getting emotional about leaving my city (I mean come on, you don't have to be in DC until September)...well, I'm leaving the country (as many of you know) in 4 days, not to return until late summer. And though I will be flying back to LAX, I have just a few weeks until school starts and I need to find a place to live in DC. So, I'll probably head to DC shortly after returning to the States. So, really it's like I'm leaving in 4 days.

No comments: