Thursday, May 21, 2009

Countdown: 4

I know, another post right? Yeah, well I felt today deserved note:  IT WAS MY LAST DAY AT WORK!!  It's making the whole "you're leaving in 4 days and have no idea what you're getting into" very real.  I have to say, I'm not nervous or anxious or anything anymore... although the trip is still pretty much unfathomable for me.  I have NO idea how this is going to work.  But, don't worry I have 28.5 GB of SD card space, so I'm pretty sure you'll all get the chance to know exactly how it goes...cause yeah, you know I'm going to take like a million pictures (I'm even bringing a back-up camera, ya know, in case).  Well, just a quickie today.


You knew you weren't going to get away without some sort of picture/Gimp production.  This one is both...a picture I took in Silver Lake painstakingly turned into a cartoon (it looks like it should be easy, and I'm sure it is but it took about a million layers for me).

No comments: