Saturday, September 18, 2010

The SHOP

Gaia payed it forward the other day, tallied up all my karma points, must of given me an advance too, and got me Adobe CS2 premium edition for free!  I am beyond excited to have photoshop, not to mention those other ones I can't wait to learn how to use...ahem...Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver.  With school starting this week and the new job, I haven't had time to really mess around with it too much.  But I did attempt to translate two old tricks I learned for gimp (open-source photoshop for the computer programmer or poor student).  So here's some early photo manipulation attempts:

Fake Dusty Light:

End Product
Original

Gritty Movie Cross-Processing:

End Product
Original


So I'm pretty excited about my good luck, think I'll take a photoshop class...really learn how to use this bad boy.

No comments: