Saturday, January 23, 2010

All Lost in the Supermarket

Hey all. So, recently my new go-to meal has become Indian food. Let me tell you, I love this stuff. I've always been passively fond of it, but for some reason when selecting a dining choice it was never at the top of the list. But as there is this amazing, cheap take away place next to where I work, I eat Indian food like 3 times a week. So good. I'm beginning to think tofu has some sort of inferiority complex, always trying to prove itself as a delicious option, just as good as its meat friends. The tofu dishes at this place are seriously SO good, significantly better than the meat options. Mmmmm.

Anyway, in other news my boss just ran an op-ed piece in the Huffington Post, read it if any of the following apply:
  1. you're interested in politics, health-care, Massachusetts, democrats blah blah blah
  2. want to know what I spent pretty much all day Friday doing; researching, transcribing, editing, etc.
  3. are really bored and don't have anything better to do
The link is http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jerome-karabel/democratic-panic-and-the_b_433475.html.

Well you know I like to leave all with a picture, so here's one from the neighborhood. I call it 1204.




Now I'm off to the supermarket.

xx

No comments: