Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March!


Hey all, sorry for the blogging MIA this past week and some, work and midterms have really kept me occupied...okay, not really - though they definitely should, I can't seem to muster up the will to study.  Instead, I've been working on a making myself a photoblog, it's been pretty fun and for real frustrating.  I have a definite, new found respect for html/xml wizards.  Anyway, I'm not quite finished with it, they're are a few things I want to change, mostly in the blogger widgets (if anyone's a widget-pro let me know), but check it out if you want, my photoblog (I haven't quite decided on a name).  And PS advice/critiques on the page are definitely welcome, it's sort of in a beta stage.  I'll let you all know when I officially unveil it though.

Well, in other news, the feet and feet of snow here in DC is finally melting and every once in a while it gets warm enough to fool you into thinking it's Spring already.  Okay, back to work. xx

No comments: