Tuesday, August 18, 2009

DC

So I'm moving to DC. I was a bit flighty for awhile there, but in the end I'm just way to excited to start this program and live in DC. Do I have a place to live: NO. Well not exactly, I have some prospects. But I'm pretty much going in blind. Do I know anyone out there: NO. Well sort of, I superficially know a few people. So I'm about 1/5 the way through the drive from LA out there. We're in Salt Lake right now, and we'll probably leave here Friday (I want to stay through Iron & Wine and the Galivan). I'll let you know how it turns out.

PS I still really want to see SE Asia and India...I'm going to try to make that work too.

4 comments:

becca said...

i'm glad you figured it out. maybe i'll see you at gallivan?

Kimberly said...

Yeah, definitely!

Jeff S Paul said...

Congratulations on the decision and the move! You're a Southerner now, as the Old Dominion was one of the proud states of the Confederate States of America, 1861 - 1865. Good luck!

becca said...

you need to blog!